Because we are the best ALT/CIR/SEA support group on the island, we aren’t just about business. We also like fun! And meetings! All in the spirit of enjoying Hokkaido life together with us, of course.
Below is a list of this contract year’s major events. Members and non-members alike are invited, and regional welcome parties are not region exclusive! Live in Wakkanai but wanna party it up in Higashionuma? …well, you’ll be driving for quite a while but you should totally do it! 😀
Be sure to check out the Facebook event pages for more details on food, accommodations, RSVP dates, etc. Contact the Regional Reps via email with more questions!
Sapporo Orientation (2017)
- … oh wait, this one’s already over! Otsukare!
- Date: August 26th – 27th
- Location: Nakajima Park Otoineppu
- Date: September 2nd – 3rd
- Location: Tomisato Dam
- Kitamishi Tomisatoko Forest Park Camping Ground, 〒099-0876 北海道北見市富里３９３
- Date: September 9th – 10th
- Location: Shimukappumura Niniu Camping Ground,
〒079-2206 Hokkaido Prefecture, Yufutsu District, 占冠村ニニウ
- Date: September 23rd – 24th
- Location: 19, Higashionuma
, Nanae-cho Kameda-gun, Hokkaido, 041-1351
- Date: September 30th
- Location: … take a wild guess.
- Just kidding; here, have some details: On the banks of Toyohira River.
Fall Meeting (2017)
- Date: October 21st – 22nd
- Location: Muroran
- English Info Pack Link:
- Japanese Info Pack Link:
- Coming soon!
- In case you missed the email from the VP:
“For the first time, we’ll be heading to the southwestern port city of Muroran! Highlights include delicious yakitori (I had some over Golden Week, so I can speak from experience that it’s incredible), the beautiful pictured Swan Bridge, and—of course—its close proximity to Noboribetsu’s famous onsen and sulfuric (a recurring theme this year) “Hell Valley.” I really enjoyed this town on my brief stop earlier this year, so I’m looking forward to sharing it with all of you!The date of the general meeting is Saturday, October 21st. Keep an eye out over the next month for an official RSVP and hotel-reservation form. Additionally, we’re looking forward to the big reveal of this year’s theme (you knew there had to be one). So far, maaaaaybe three people know it, so we’re anticipating sharing it more widely soon.”
Skills Development Conference (SDC) (2017)
Winter Meeting (2018)
Summer Meeting (2018)